Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Johnny and Erica

I'm pretty sure I squealed when Erica told me she and Johnny were dating. I had been hoping for it to happen for a while, and I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was to hear he had proposed!

 

Aren't they adorable?

Yes. I think so...




I feel so honored to have captured these moments for Johnny and Erica. In the work place, they are so gosh-darn professional. I love this glimpse into their loving, sweet relationship. Res Life family: I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!

I can't wait to celebrate your marriage. It's gonna be a good one. 

Love,
Beth


  
 





All images copyright Beth Wallace Photography. Please do not copy or save. More images will be available for purchase very soon at 

Password hint: Erica's hometown!